Monday, August 19, 2013

Two Words


We often use two words to express our gratitude and appreciation.  However, I find that they seem so small and insignificant in comparison to how I feel.

Throughout the past two years I have felt more love and support than I’ve experienced in my entire life.  I’ve received countless messages and letters with words of encouragement, packages thoughtfully put together with sentiments from home, assistance in the projects I’ve undertook, and even a few brave souls that came to experience The Gambia with me. 

How do you show gratitude to those who have helped you through the most challenging part of your life?  Thank you just doesn’t seem like enough.  I hope I can show my appreciation in a greater way.  I hope to lead my life in a way that says thank you.  

Until I can show you, please accept my thank you for now.  My heart is filled with gratitude and love for each and every one of you.  From the very pit of my soul and being, thank you.

I couldn't have done this without you!

1 comment:

  1. I'll say it again... you are crazy as $=@t, for doing this Lacy. But I can only pray my daughter has your spirit, determination, and love for life as you do. I am lucky to have got the chance to watch you do this.


    ReplyDelete